The Tribal 8(a) sole source contracting option offers contract solutions with unique advantages.
The Tribal 8(a) contract vehicle reduces the procurement process from months to weeks, gives more control of scope and budget – and the award cannot be protested. With a faster turnaround time, this acquisition strategy helps ensure agencies do not experience gaps in supporting their missions while negotiating contracts.
No Award Dollar Limit
- DoD contracts up to $100 million without J&A (DFARS 219.808)
- Federal Civilian contracts up to $25 million without J&A [FAR 6.302-5(b)(4)]
- Unlimited dollar value with J&A (13 CFR 124.506(b)
Direct Negotiated Contract
- A Government agency may contract and negotiate directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity (13 CFR 124.506(b)).
No Protest of Awards
- A directly negotiated award may not be challenged (13 CFR 124.517(a)).
SDB and Native Credits
- Federal agencies contracting to an 8(a) Tribal entity may claim SDB and Native American credits. (13 VFR 124.1001 and 13 CFR 124.109).
Partnering with SNG
Partners are critical to our business and our customers’ success. Every day, we work together with purpose to better serve our customers and deliver impactful outcomes that help drive their missions forward.
At SNG, we strive to build long-term relationships with our partners. How do we build lasting partnerships? By ensuring every interaction we have with our partners is deeply rooted in our core values – values we live each day.
Together, we are stronger. Together, we make a difference.